Frequently Asked Questions
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages. Through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools, publishers can create custom links to any URL on napfun.com they find relevant for their web content.
You can post any content distributed to affiliates through our product data feed. On a case-by-case basis you will be allowed to use napfun.com copy, images, etc. Please reach out to the acting program manager for more information.
To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Creating seemingly official Napfun websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
8) Any actions in violation of Napfun Affiliate Program terms.
Napfun has the right to penalize those who violate the Napfun Affiliate Program agreement.